Feeling a bit under the weather lately due to my workload in January; this did not however stop me getting to work on some new bamboo rod projects. From these I hope to put together a rod for fugu fishing, and another shirogisu whiting rod, this one for the somewhat deeper waters of springtime fishing.
Show posts in
- Jack & Barbra Donachy on Serious pork
- Adam on Nakaminato Hirame Fishing Trip
- Tom's catch, deep sea fishing trips on Nakaminato Hirame Fishing Trip
- Turtles Bred for Food in Asia Can Transport Cholera – SleepingSoldier on Calipash and Calipee
- Turtles Bred for Food in Asia Can Transport Cholera | Newsrust.com on Calipash and Calipee
Tags2011 Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Astronomy Bleeker's Squid Blog Admin Charcuterie Chiba Cod Cooking Crucian Carp/Mabuna Culture Cutlassfish Cuttlefish Eating out Expat living Fishing Fishing cat Flounder Fly fishing Food Preservation Fukuoka giant trevally Goby Greenling Herabuna Carp Himalayan Golden Mahseer Hirame/halibut Ibaraki ichthyology India Indian Cooking Italian cooking Italy Iwana Iwate Izu Japanese Aji Mackerel Japanese Bamboo Rods Kanagawa Kanazawa Hakkei Kashima Kedgeree littleneck clam Miyagi Nagano Octopus Okinawa Ornithology Pakistani Cooking Rainbow trout Random Rare & Unusual Foods Red Snapper/Bream Rod Building Sagami Bay Sagamiko Sichuan Cooking Slow Food Spanish Cooking Sri Lanka Sri Lankan cooking Tackle & Gear Taiwan Tall Ships Tanago/Bitterling Thailand Tokyo Bay Toyama Travel Umeboshi Urushi lacquering Videos Wakasagi smelt Whiting Yamame Yellowtail